PROCESS, REQUIREMENTS AND OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Assessment Process
- Initial Assessment Steps
- HRD Pre-screening
- Personnel Selection Board (PSB) screening
- Further Assessment Steps
- Work-related Written examinations
- Panel interview
- Other related tests, i.e., IQ Test/Personality Test, as deemed necessary
- Documentary Requirements
- Letter of Application for submission not later than the 15th working day from date of publication;
- Updated Personal Data Sheet;
- Performance Rating for the last semester/rating period ended;
- Photocopy of Eligibility; and
- Photocopies of certificates of trainings/seminars attended.
- Other Relevant Information
All interested qualified applicants shall submit the following to the Office of the Manager, Human Resources Division, NIA, EDSA, Quezon City (for Central Office) / Office of the Manager, Administrative and Finance Division, Regional Office (for Region):
Note: Applicants who fail to submit complete documentary requirements as prescribed shall not be included in the evaluation.
Candidate/s found by the PSB to have met the Minimum Qualification Requirements and have successfully hurdled the Assessment Process (Item I) will be certified by the PSB as qualified for appointment/promotion to the subject vacancy.